gate gate
Hungarian Cultural Center Of Northeastern Ohio Formally: St. Stephen's Dramatic Club (1904-2001) & Geauga Magyar Club (1975-2001) 12027 Abbott Road - Hiram OH 44234
330-274-2786

June 22, 2014
Page One


photog

New entrance


photog



photog



photog

Paul and Elizabeth


photog

Steve and Zsuzsi


photog

Eva and Jason getting Langos ready


photog

Langos rising


photog

Sue, Louise, Alice, Butch, Jean, Dolly and Linda


photog

Laci pecsenye


photog

Kathy


photog

Bocskai Radio
www.bocskairadio.org


photog

New tent for the children's programs


photog

The other children's tent


photog

Louise and Chris working the Bakery Booth


photog

Kopijafa-Hungarian totem pole.
Donated by Andras and Magdi Temesvary


photog

Both were carved by Magdi Temesvary


photog

Barbara and Tony


photog

Buckeye Road Group
Diane, Loretta and Karen


photog



photog

Oszkar and Joe


photog

Linda, Dolly, and Bev
Zsiros kenyer-Greasy Bread


photog

Don and Barb Vargo from the Youngstown area


photog

The Vargo's shared their local paper with an article of the picnic

Page 2, 3, 4, 5